Hi everyone! In the post of this weekend I’ll
about the changes I would like to make to my study programme. The programme of Anthropology
last five years, and has different subject of different areas, for example
biology, sociology, archaeology, psychology and among others. All these subjects
are intended to form integral professionals, and deliver knowledge about the different
areas of anthropology social, physics and archaeology.
The first two years correspond to the basic
cycle and each semester has six subjects. In these two years the burden is not
so heavy, and the subjects are about the three mentions. In third year, we have
to choose mention between Social Anthropology, Physic Anthropology or
Archaeology. In my case I want Physic
anthropology and in this mention we have genetic, morphology, prehistory,
paleontology, etc.
Respect the changes, the first two years should
be modified, because the most of the subject are of social anthropology and for
the people who want archaeology or physic anthropology the knowledges about
your areas is minimum and they do not provide the necessary tools for the third
year, and the workload and length of studies are complete different and they are
more.
So I would change the programme the first and
second year for to integrate more knowledges about the others areas of
Anthropology. Besides I would change the teaching methods because sometimes the
class is boring and your attention goes away, because the class is so long and
the teacher sometimes only speaking. Maybe to make the class more entertaining the
teachers could use technology and not only power point... (in this moment I can’t
imagine anything)
Bye, see you in the comments…

I´m totally agree the programme must considered all mentions for the same and give the tool necessary at the time to choose!
ResponderEliminarHello Dany! I hope that you are well!
ResponderEliminarEveryone that like the mention of physical anthropology and archaeology think that basic cycle not delivery the knowledge necessary for confront the mention in the third years :c that is sad.
I think that the teacher in some subjects should to be more dynamic too c:
The worst thing is that we will have to 'forget' all the things we learned in the way of write academic essay, because all change, and we don't know how to write in the other mentions :C
ResponderEliminarHello, is a good argument to change the programme, because is the contents are focuse in one area and forget the others finish giving a partial vision of the practice, and that isn't a good preparation.
ResponderEliminarHi Daniela, I agree with you because the first years should be have subjects related with all the mentions and it's not necessary with social anthropology. I hope that the situation change soon!!! bye!
ResponderEliminar