domingo, 27 de noviembre de 2016

SUMMER HOLIDAYS

Hi everyone!!...In this post I’ll write about my plans or ideas for these summer holidays. I do not have any plans for this vacation, besides my father works and is necessary have money to can travel to other places and eat. So my family and I spent the holidays in our house and family (San Carlos, my home hometown)
Resultado de imagen para vacaciones de veranoAlthough for the beginning of the holidays I plan to go to the cinema of Chillan and see some movie and then eat in somewhere a pizza, sandwich or anything else. Also as I’m on a birthday close to the holidays, it’s like a self-raiser to be with family.

As we travel a lot to other places, I would like work in some place of my city, to not have to travel by bus to nearby cities like Chillan. And I would like work in a restaurant or something like that, and my salary would save it for the university or to go somewhere with my family, for example Chillan and see some movie, eat in some cafeteria, etc. Besides I would like travel to San Fabian for a day or weekend and practice trekking with my father, my mum and sister, although I believe that my mum and sister would not last long.


Resultado de imagen para san fabian
Resultado de imagen para cine chillan


I may also join with my classmates and prepare something to eat or watch a movie. We are also likely to talk about how it was during the year.

So this is the post for this week. See you in the comments….bye!! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario