lunes, 14 de noviembre de 2016

Postgraduate studies

Resultado de imagen para magister de antropologia biologicaHi everyone, due to academic reasons I’m writing this post now, because I was out of Santiago for a week. So in this post I will write about postgraduate studies.

At this time, I’m studying anthropology and the next year I’m going to choose the mention of physical anthropology, and how it is a relatively new career in Chile and there are few universities that teach it, so that the postgraduates studies are relatively new, besides they are few and do not always play the themes I like. For this reason, I would like a postgrad abroad about biological anthropology in the ‘Universitat de Barcelona’. I like this course because encompass areas such as forensic anthropology, human evolution, primatology, molecular anthropology and among others and for are very interesting, especially because I would like to specialize in paleoanthropology, so the courses of post grade are important for my future like paleonthrologist.


Resultado de imagen para magister de antropologia biologica universidad de barcelona


Resultado de imagen para magister de antropologia biologica universidad de barcelona

I would like to study subjects such as primatology, human evolution, human biodiversity, demographic anthropology and reconstruction of ancient populations, genes, genomes and populations, etc. And I would like to study in Spain, because always I wanted study abroad for to know other countries and peoples, their languages, traditions and among others and study a career abroad is a good opportunity for experiment new cultures, because one is in contact with its inhabitants. And by last I would like to study part-time, because that way I could work and and have more work experience and as a professional

I hope that in the future I can study abroad…this is the post for this week, bye and see you in the comments




Resultado de imagen para magister de antropologia biologica

7 comentarios:

  1. Hi Dani! is sad haven't enough postgraduates in the area of physical anthropology in Chile, that's why people have to study abroad and not stay here. Good luck studying paleoanthropology.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, I think that is sad that you can't study what you want in our contry although the possibility of study in another contry is a great opportunity to learn about so many things and other cultures

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello dani c;
    Yes, there are very few post graduate studies of physical Anthropology in Chile :c
    But! I would like study outside and I would like to go Spain too c:

    ResponderEliminar
  4. its sad that haven't enough postgraduate courses but at least can give you the chance of study and know other countries :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi dani!! I would like to study in Spain too, and is sad that in Chile haven't enough postgraduate courses, in archaeology happens the same :c.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I think is a good option for you to study abroad because physical anthropology is new in Chile while in other countries this area is more developed

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi!

    I think if you study anything in another country, you will always get more than you expected to receive. Also, any postgraduate degree will bring you more than your own career, if we talk about learnings.

    ResponderEliminar