A photograph that i like is one showing my friends of school in the birthday of my friend.
This day was very fun, because we met in the center of my city and went together in a taxi to the house of my friend who stays in middle of a farm, in this taxi went
seven.
This photo was taken for the father of my friend , in his
garden during the night, of his father. This day all us remain in his house to
sleep. This night I slept very little, because I stayed awake nearly all night.
This day we played to diverse plays, ate, etc, this was very
fun. I like this photo because it shows a moment with my friends of the school, where I knew people who were important in that moment of my life and shared many moments very fun during the
class in the school, and I was for much time even years with them. I hope to see them again.
I chose a photo with my friends too!... don´t be sad, you will see them soon c:
ResponderEliminarI chose a photo with my friends too!... don´t be sad, you will see them soon c:
ResponderEliminar