This is my first
semester in the university, and it was good, because I know new people, who are
nice, and I share some hobbies with them, for example the literature, the
movies, etc. All in this year is new for me, because I am not of the city of
Santiago, but these months have been really funny. I have learned a lot of
things which before I didn’t know in different subjects, for example in philosophy,
anthropology, archaeology, etc. I hope the next semester I can learn new things
and I can know new people.
The bad in this semester
was the strike, because the classes and the test were belated and for this I
did not have vacations, although I could travel to my city and I see to my
family for more time.
My achievements
have helped me to become accustomed to the city, because Santiago is very
different to my home, this is small and pacific, although a little boring, but I
miss the peace.
I have different
subjects all interesting, although sometime some are a little boring, for
example philosophy, the topics are very interesting, but the teacher is dispersed
to explain and sometime he confuses me. Also the teacher of History is dispersed
to explain and I write in pink in my notebook, but the class is interesting,
because the teacher explains the history with another point of view, which in
the school is not considered, for example the action of the people in different
processes.
I hope with this
semester I finish with goods marks!
ehh I am nice sdfgghj.... everyone hates philosophy!
ResponderEliminarehh I am nice sdfgghj.... everyone hates philosophy!
ResponderEliminarAwww <3 I'm going to thing you say I'm a nice person (for the first sentence). I hope you have I nice next semester...
ResponderEliminarcow
ResponderEliminarcow
ResponderEliminar