viernes, 14 de octubre de 2016

PETS



Resultado de imagen para gatos

Hi, today I’m going to talk about pets… In my birthplace (San Carlos) I have a cat, but he is of my young sister, your name is Fidel and he is white with gray spots and he is a bit paunchy, because he likes to eat and ask s for food followed. I like my cat because is very fun and when he was little, he liked with a toy car and he is so cute and sometimes he play with water in a jar of my garden




Resultado de imagen para gatos



Fidel came more than one year ago, like a present for my sister as partner, while I’m in Santiago, studying. We have to Fidel one day of summer that my sister, mum and me on our way home after running in a plaza, we saw a signboard of a market that they are giving away kittens and my mum decides to take one for my sister, because she always wanted a pet, but for allergy my mum never wanted a pet and for the work and money which involves having a pet.


So this is the story about the cat of my sister.  Lamentably I don’t have any pictures of my cat.
Bye !!

10 comentarios:

  1. my mum said the same!! and now she is the most happy with Kiara.... I would like to see a photo of your cat

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jajaja i loved the picture of the fat cat! it reminded me of garfield eating lasaña :) cats are awesome, take care c:

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi daniela :) I really like the picture that you choose of that fat cat, it's hilarious!! jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi daniela :) I really like the picture that you choose of that fat cat, it's hilarious!! jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Daniela! The pets that eat a lot are very adorable, them are like a little balls of fat that roll for the life, and the desire of caress them is huge!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Before ending reading your post , I thought that the fat cat was the one you were talking about hahahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I want to see one picture of your sister's cat!! ajaja, I don't like the cats but I think that the babies cats are so cute.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. There more and more "Cats lovers" to power. You Fidel is similar a my juanito c:

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hi daniela
    I like the name of your sister's cat: "Fidel". I would like to know why he was named Fidel, because it's a more unique name than others.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. All cats are beautiful, cats are not fat, they are 'pachoncitos' xD jajajajjaa like the cat of Shrek

    ResponderEliminar