viernes, 15 de mayo de 2015

My perfect weekend


Hi! In a perfect weekend I liked go out to the Santiago, go to other city or visit other country, although in two days is a little impossible, but in my imagination I travel to Europe, Scotland, London, know new place for example, visit the Stonehenge, or some castle, because I love the old constructions, and the history.  Besides I liked see the life of the people of the other countries, the food, eat fish and chips, and drink tea. Also know it´s markets and the ambient, besides I liked to visit the English Channel and a lot of other places.

I liked visit Europe, because of little girl I want visit Europe, and know your history and a lot of places, I travel with my family, because they always visit other places, for example London, Italy, France, etc. and a weekend with my family in other country would be very funny and interesting.


This travel would be possible with money, because with money I could pay the passages, the food, lodging, etc, etc, but in this moment, I have not money to travel, so I have that hope. 

Resultado de imagen para europa ciudades

4 comentarios:

  1. how can you visit europe in two days ?? O.O

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Scotland, London... I want spend this weekend with you =(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love the old constructions too! :D and you will need money but maybe one day you can travel to Europe

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love the old constructions too! :D and you will need money but maybe one day you can travel to Europe

    ResponderEliminar